Re: apt-get update gives an error message

Look at the output on the screen when you run apt-get update.  This should
give you a fairly good indication which address or line is failing.  The
worst case is you could always try commenting out each line one by one.

Regards,
Jake Johnson
jake@plutoid.com

Plutoid - http://www.plutoid.com - Shop Plutoid for the best prices on