-ck patches and sound with skips

 Hi,

 I've applied the -ck patches to my 2.4.20 kernel (lowlatency, preempt,
O(1), rmap and other patches). At first sight, KDE and X seem to be more
responsive, but I can hear xmms skip when I click on something. It was
almost never the case with previous unpatched kernels.

 Priority of X is 0 (changed from -10 as suggesting on CK's website) and
others are at 0. Renicing xmms to -10 helps much only X niceness is 0.
 The computer is a Athlon600 MHz.

 Has someone seen this problem ? Is it normal behaviour ? (And how to set
xmms always to -10 by default ?)

 Thanks !

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837