Re: Default header weeding in Mutt

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 01:03:49AM -0300, Javier Kohen wrote:

> I recently had a mail exchange with Marco d'Itri regarding the default
> setup of Mutt. More specifically, that it hides the Date header and
> displays instead the Delivery-Date date. I present below the original
> conversation

<silly posturing deleted>

Ooooh, threats.  I bet he was scared.  Not.

And Marco's right.  When the message was *delivered* is often far more
useful than when it was sent.

Further, is there some reason that *your* personal preference is more important
than his?  If there is, you don't demonstrate one.

Finally... if you don't like it, CHANGE IT.  You can't write a local
muttrc?  It is going to be absolutely impossible to please everyone.  My
own personal configuration overrides quite a lot of what /etc/Muttrc does.

--
 Marc Wilson |     BOFH excuse #448: vi needs to be upgraded to vii
 msw@cox.net |