Re: From mp3 to CD

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:10:15 +0200, Jörg Volkmann wrote:

> I think its the same , as under Windows, just burn mp3 to CD as
> datafiles. Thats all

That's all if you want to have a CD-ROM with MP3s on it. IMHO Vittorio
wants to burn audio CDs (CDDA), not CD-ROMs with MP3s. And yes, there is a
difference...

Vittorio: You might want to try the package mp3burn (command line). Last
time I wanted to use it, it was broken though.

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!