Re: XMMS unable to play streaming audio (pls)

Once upon a time Bijan Soleymani was quoted as saying:

> What happens if you open xmms, press Control-L to open a location and
> then paste in the URL.

If I save the pls file from mozilla, then open it with xmms it works, but
I want to be able to do this via mozilla, and this seems impossable, as
mozilla tried to open the playlist in a new tab,

I have tried editing the helper applications, but even with mozplugger
installed that is completley blank, and also reading on the net I have
tried to manually add  a few different mime types, and they still fail to
open, I'm using mozilla-1.3.1.xfs from sid.

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism,
to steal ideas from many is research.