Re: Problem with X in unstable, screen resolution isn't set to the configured values

Hallo Florian,

  thanks very much for your help.

  I am using an LCD screen (forgot to mention this in first place ;-() and
after setting both max boundaries to 100 everything works as smoothley as
before.

  I made a backup of the current XF86Config-4 file and will restore it after
the next dist-upgrade.

  I also applied the tip regarding the mouse.

  Once again, thx,
Mariano