Re: What directories can be shared between multiple distributions on the same machine??

* Zhao YouBing (zhaoyb@cad.zju.edu.cn) [030707 04:49]:
> So many distributions, it seems that the life will be easier if they can
> unite into one,
> anyway, there is only one breed of kernel.
>
> When u use some distributions u lost the freedom of using others.
>
> Though they almost have almost same contents, tiny difference in /usr
> and other directories made thost parts can't be shared, what a waste!!!!
>
> Maybe there should be only one Linux , just like FreeBSD.

So just run one.  If you're concerned about losing freedom (?) just run
Debian!  It doesn't get any Freer than that.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/