Re: What directories can be shared between multiple distributions on the same machine??

So many distributions, it seems that the life will be easier if they can unite into one,
anyway, there is only one breed of kernel.

When u use some distributions u lost the freedom of using others.

Though they almost have almost same contents, tiny difference in /usr and other directories made thost parts can't be shared, what a waste!!!!

Maybe there should be only one Linux , just like FreeBSD.