server version, stable or testing?

I run a small server, does http/ssh/imap, pretty much just for me. Yes,
smtp is locked down. No spam from here :-P.

I was wondering what version of Debian people prefer for servers?
Stable, or testing. I understand that unstable is right out for this
sort of application, even though thats what I run on my desktop.

>From my experiences with unstable though, it isn't very. I have had no
problems with it. I was thinking switching to testing would give me
stuff like v. 1.3.27 of apache, up from .26 in stable. Is it worth it?
Or should I just leave everything as is, and just get my critical
updates from security.debian.org?

Thanks
--
-johann koenig
now playing: Social Distortion - All the Answers