Re: How to make the debian system shut down with power off?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: How to make the debian system shut down with power off?
- From: Stephen Cormier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 02:24:56 -0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.OSF.4.52.0307022250110.909379@algedi>
- References: <3EFA8CD8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030627053354.GC2088@bmail.kek.jp> <Pine.OSF.4.52.0307022250110.909379@algedi>
On July 2, 2003 06:07 pm, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Yeah, I've been struggling with this too, and it has now gone from a minor
> annoyance, to a big pain... I don't understand why I can't get it
> working... Knoppix does it, so... So I'm glad you asked, so I can follow
Knoppix has in /etc/modules the line apm power_off=1 which I believe is the
missing piece to your puzzle.
May source be with you!