Re: Bootable Rescue CD-ROM

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 10:29, Sebastian Kapfer wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:40:18 +0200, Kent West wrote:
>
> > I use Knoppix (http://www.knoppix.org).
>
> As I wrote in my original email, Knoppix seems to fight with a chrooted
> lilo. Don't know why though...
>
> --
> Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
>  Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!

While Kent doesn't fall into this group, there are some on the list that
seem to reply "Boot Knoppix" as the response to anything. While Knoppix
has a role as a demonstrator, tester, and tool to use on systems with
serious operational impairment (aka Windows,) it isn't *exactly* the
universal solution some automatically judge it to be.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org