Re: 2.4.20 => no wireless network

Thanks to all who responded to this query. As it turned out, the problem
was that I had selected "PCMCIA Wireless Networking" and "Hermes Wireless
Adapter" in the kernel, but not "Hermes PCMCIA adapter."  I therefore
didn't have an available driver for the card.

I do find it kind of confusing. Can someone provide a reason why some of
the modules/options for PCMCIA wireless networking are in "Network Device
Support -> Wireless LAN -> Wireless pcmcia cards support" while others are
in "PCMCIA Network Device Support -> PCMCIA Wireless LAN"?

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu