Re: Problems with ncurses in X

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 02:58:05PM +0100, Paladin wrote:
> For some time now I've been having some problems with ncurses
> programs inside X. When running "make menuconfig", for example,
> inside xterm or Eterm all frame lines appear as characters!

Well, I can't speak to what Eterm does, but this usually is because xterm
thinks the font you're using (whatever it is) has line-drawing characters,
and it doesn't.  Are you running xterm anti-aliased?

--
 Marc Wilson |     You need tender loving care once a week - so that
 msw@cox.net |     I can slap you into shape.  - Ellyn Mustard