GTK font issues

    Ok, recently I got a pointer to look at boa-constructor for some Python
development.  It looks nice except for one problem.  Many of the dialogs have
squares for the fonts.  I have noticed that sylpheed-claws also has this
problem.  Do I have a font sent missing that I should have installed?  If so,
which?  If not, anyone know what the problem is?