Re: How to apply no-debianized kernel patch to debianized kernel-source?

Your best bet would be to use the vanilla linux-2.4.21.

untar it in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 and apply your patch.. Keep in mind
that you can use 'kernel-package' to build debs even for the non-debian
kernel sources.

I am currently using vanilla kernel 2.4.21 with the IMQ bandwidth
shaping patch. And built the debs with 'kernel-package'

Regards