plugger-4.0 shows Image Magick gif of a cartoon wizard rather than tiff file in netscape plugin

Re-post, didn't make it to usenet last few times.

Subject: plugger-4.0 shows Image Magick gif of a cartoon wizard rather than tiff file in netscape plugin

I wanted to look at .tiff files at the uspto.gov website.

Netscape lists the plugin:
http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html
I had to change the 2 lines below in the tiff plugin makefile,
create a home directory called hume,
and put in a link from src to where I downloaded the netscape SDK.
# Where is your Plugin Source Development Kit from Netscape?
SDK=/home/knoppix/Desktop/NETSCAPE.PLUGINS/PluginSDK30b5
#SDK=/home/hume/src/PluginSDK30b5

# Where is your Xwindows located?
X11=/usr/X11R6
#X11=/usr/X11/

Followed the rest the directions to:
   531  locate netscape/plugins
   532  cp plugger.so /usr/local/netscape/plugins
   533  cp pluggerrc /etc/pluggerrc-4.0
   534  cp plugger-4.0 /usr/bin

So now everytime I look at a tiff file in netscape, I see an advertisement
for Image Magick ( http://www.imagemagick.org/ ) but never
see the patent image I wanted to see???
It works fine on the tiff test page:
http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger/test.html