Re: mozilla 1.3.1 java plugin

Once upon a time Tom Allison was quoted as saying:
> OK, I'm confused.

that what I'm told all the time ;)

> I have a javaplugin_oji.so in whatever directory I'm supposed to have it
> in  according to the mozilla dev website.

I presume its /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins ?

> This was an upgrade to an existing mozilla installation that had a
> working  java plug-in.

It may of acudently removed the plugin ?
Does it show in Help | About | Plugins

If you still get the error, try the gcc-3.3.x compiled version from
Blakedown Java, also what version of Mozilla are you running?

I have had sucess running suns own java using version 1.4.1 (I think)

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism,
to steal ideas from many is research.