Re: You must have Ncurses installed in order to use 'make menuconfig' [SOLVED]

>> If it's not the ncurses-devel package that is missing, what could it be?
>>
>> Regards,
>
>apt-get install libncurses5-dev
>
>Mike

Thank you all for the replies, both on list and private. That package solved my
problem.

Actually, the problem was on my apt-get / dselect configuration, for this
package wouldn't show up on dselect and I couldn't figure out its name to use
directly from apt-get. After some more tinkering with dselect and reconfiguring
it a few more times, it ended up working, and I was able to make it work.
As you can see, I'm new to Debian, and I'm enjoying it a lot. And this mailing
list has been of great use also. Lots of questions answered before I could ask
them.

Regards,

Breno Moiana
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
    -- Immanuel Kant