Re: need help with NFS setup SOLVED

Thanks to all. It turned out that I had done all the nfs stuff
correctly, but I had selected the wrong driver for my rtl8139 card.  I
learned this when I thought to try to ping the new server from my test
box. I should write myself an Avoid Dumb Mistakes HOWTO.

The Debian install program said that the driver I chose installed
OK. Turns out rtl8139-scyld doesn't really work for me, but 8139too
does.