opening a japanese pdf

i am trying to open a PDF made in japan, and it gives me the errors:

Error: Couldn't find cidToUnicode file for the 'Adobe-Japan1' collection
Error: Unknown character collection 'Adobe-Japan1'
Error: Unknown font tag 'TT2'
Error (1633): No font in show/space

I already installed cmap-adobe-japan1, but it didn't fix the
problem. What can I do so that I can view the documents
appropriately?

Thanks,

`. `'`

Invalid PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!