Galeon aborts after running Mozilla

I've been a happy user of Galeon 1.2.5 on Debian Testing until today
when I ran Mozilla 1.0.0.  I later quit Galeon, and now when I restart
it, it aborts (zsh says "zsh: abort", and no window ever appears).
However, when I su to another user that has never used Galeon or
Mozilla, Galeon works.

I tried running "galeon-config-tool --clean" and "oaf-slay" but that
didn't help.  Neither did removing ~/.galeon, ~/.mozilla, ~/.gnome,
~/.gnome_private, ~/.gconf and ~/.gconfd.  Neither did rebooting.
Neither did deleting all my dotfiles and restoring them from backup.

Any other suggestions?