Re: you guys are great!

On Sunday 22 June 2003 04:19, Aaron wrote:

> > I can only echo this ... You guys have helped me so many times I cant
> > even count and I realy appreciate it. You are a mine of information on
> > just about any topic.
>
> Makes the whole RedHat pay-for-support scheme seem kind of misguided
> huh?!

Not really.   They're in business, and they sell to businesses, that's how
they stay in business.   Businesses *expect* to pay for support, they get
suspicious of the product if they don't.   Weird, but that's the twisted way
beancounters think.   RH also happen to make their distro available for free
and I've had excellent support for it (for free) on Linux mailing lists.
Without it I wouldn't still be a Linux user, I think.

> I'd like to thank everyone as well, I just subscribed here a
> couple of days ago and I've already read more than I can absorb.

My nitpickings about the installer notwithstanding  <vbg>, I have to echo
that.   Thanks everyone.

cr