Re: you guys are great!

i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:

	hi there. i've recently installed 3.0r1 on my spanking new p3-600
(hey, it's exciting for me) after running an old-assed verison of debian
since 1997 on my primary box. i've had a few annoying little problems,
most of which have been fixed. but that's not why i'm posting.

	i'm posting because i think the regulars of this group need a
little more appreciation & thanks for their efforts & intensely patient

	so, thanks guys! if i have problems i (or my friends) can't solve,
i'm coming right here. i've already learned much just from reading others'
posts about situations i'll probably never encounter. y'all rule.

lish
crank@got.net

I can only echo this ... You guys have helped me so many times I cant even count and I realy appreciate it. You are a mine of information on just about any topic.

debian rocks
Dave