Re: wireless access point

	I've been using a WAP11 model here on my network without any problems...
I can't recall what I paid at Fry's for it but I believe it was under your $120
threshold, as much more than that I would have rather been a 'gator's dentist
than try to get my wife to agree to it... The one caveat I have for it is it
does not have a web configuration interface and instead uses a Win32 config
program either over TCP or USB direct connection... You can configure it using
SNMP but the device does not respond to an snmpwalk so you have to know exactly
which MIB OID to set/read... The good part is they do provide on the CDROM that
comes with it the MIB that is used on the device and the instructions do mention
configuring from a UNIX environment but not too detail'd as they assume you know
what you're doing...

	Been using it for over a year now for my laptop with a Cisco Aironet 350
card and my wife's PC using a LinkSys PCI 802.11b card...

	Regards,
	Jeremy