Re: Adding LSI MegaRAID module

Hello Bill,

Thanks for your reply!!

I tried using the bf24 kernel, but the LSIMegaRAID 320-2 it is not
recognized.

Now I am trying to compile the latest MegaRAID Linux driver  to have the new
megaraid.o module and add it to the installation process, but I dont have a
clear idea about wich need to be the format of the boot driver disk, is only
necessary to copy the megaraid.o module to the /boot directory in the
floppy? Is is necessary to copy something more??

Best regards and thanks again for your help!!

Cisco

"Bill Nestlerode" <wcn@adelphia.net> escribió en el mensaje
> cisco wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please, can someone tell me where I can find information about how to
add a
> > SCSI module, LSI MegaRAID in this case, to Woody 3.0 boot proccess??
> >
> > In the LSI web site there are only drivers for SUSE and RedHat, but the
LSi