Re: Sorry, slightly OT: WLAN

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 16:42, Bret Comstock Waldow wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 10:03, Benjamin Swatek wrote:
>
> > I mean one of these nice little boxes which aren't more than this or can
> > I use some linux-box set up as a router which I connect to the internet
> > as an accesspoint via a wlan-pci-card? Does it need to be a special
> > wlan-card?
>
> This language concerns me...
>
> "which I connnect to the internet as an accesspoint via a wlan-pci-card"
>
> via a wlan-pci-card?

<snip>

Uhhps, yeah sorry I'm a german currently in Spain, so speaking spanish
all the time sometimes mixes my english up a bit ;-)
Well someone understood me anyway
connect tht linuxbox to the net via normal nic and use it a an
accespoint with a second wlan-card...
Yeah, seems to work.

Thanks

benjamin