Big Sister, network monitor.....

 Hi folks,

 I'm trying to get `big sister' working on Debian stable.

 I've aliened the RPM's to .deb's and installed OK, but now I'm having problems creating a display_map.cfg that works. All the images referenced are there and have read permissions.

 display_map.cfg:

template        /var/lib/bigsister/www/westberksmap.gif
red             /var/lib/bigsister/www/skins/static_lamps/red.gif
yellow          /var/lib/bigsister/www/skins/static_lamps/yellow.gif
green           /var/lib/bigsister/www/skins/static_lamps/green.gif
purple          /var/lib/bigsister/www/skins/static_lamps/purple.gif
at              10,10   HUNGERFORD
dump            /var/lib/bigsister/www/map.gif

 Has anyone got big sister working on Debian in this way? are the paths that big sister expects somehow mangled?

 -Thanks Max.