Re: KDE file sharing question

Paul Johnson wrote:

Hello Paul,

looking at the (hopefully) appropiate help section in the Control Center
I get:

> File Sharing
> This module can be used to enable file sharing over the network using
> the "Network File System" (NFS) or SMB in Konqueror. The latter
> enables you to share your files with Windows(TM) computers on your
> network.

Or do you perhaps speak about
krdc - KDE Remote Desktop Client
krfb - KDE Remote Screen Server
?

Those two programs (among others) allow for a VNC-like screen sharing,
actually they use the rfb Protocol (VNC)...

HTH,
        Flo