Re: KERNEL PANIC IN A NOTEBook

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 12:50, Alexandre Passito wrote:
> Debian users;
>
> I'm traying to install a Debian/Gnu Linux in a notebook.
> I installed a i386 Debian version / network from www.debian.com
Hi Alexandre,
it is very helpfull to provide as much detail as possible.
What make/model is your notebook. What video card and sound card does it
use. How much ram does it have. Also,
Did you install debian from CD's, with floppy disks or some other way.
Are you using LILO or GRUB as your boot loader.
HTH.
-Kev