I have a dream... what do you think?

Title: I have a dream... what do you think?

The debian box-profile:

Box:=Desktop;Multimedia
Servers:=None
Security:=usability-first
Country:=NL
GUI:=Medium-light
Nice-scheme:=responsive-desktop
prefered-sound-system:=esd;alsa
Fonts:=Anti-Aliased;western-europe;standard-only
Theme:=dark/non-gray

I hope this kind of file will cause debian whenever he is installing something will make him:
-Install IceWM and galeon when typing : 'apt-get --guess-prefered install www-browser x-window-manager' because of 'GUI:=Medium-Light'
-Select recommended support packages for my language. Dictionaries, l18n, locale, fonts with euro-sign etc. (Country:=NL)
-set nice values typical for a 'responsive-desktop'.
-install esd and alsa packages for all applications with sound I install.
-Use AA-fonts were possible.
-Install theme packages with dark themes when possible + set one of them as default. 'Theme:=dark/non-gray'
-will set-up sudo to allow all belonging to group 'staff' to use all sbin apps with sudo. 'Security:=usability-first'

These are mere examples. But I think a system-wide 'profile' might reduce the number of debconf questions asked considerably, and would enable apt-get to pick defaults for some apps.

Another example
Box:=Firewall;Proxy
Servers:=secure-only
Security:=Production-level
Country:=US
GUI:=None
Nice-scheme:=network
prefered-sound-system:=none
Fonts:=system
Theme:=n/a

Why debian-user? Because I'm merely a user.

thanks for your attention,

Psilo