OT:Any tips on burning knoppix cdr

I have tried to burn 4 Knoppix cdr's using different programs including trying windoze nero with the exact same results.....the cd burns but does not produce a bootable cd. Their web site seems to indicate that if you can sucessfully burn a cd with the Knoppixxxx.iso file that it should boot. That has not worked. I was wondering if I need to try using the el torrito boot feature plus the image. BTW these are my first attempts at using Debian SID apps to burn a cd. Any tips or experiances would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
John Foster