Re: Advice on tuning bogofilter

On 13 Jun 2003, iain d broadfoot wrote:
[snip]

> if everything is getting badly classified, it might be worth deleting
> the files in ~/.bogofilter/, and starting again.
>
> you don't say how bogofilter is getting the email, i have the following
> in ~/.procmailrc (basically ripped from the bogofilter manpage):

[snip]

Thanks for the reply. I did try starting again but I still found that
everything was being classified as spam. Something to do with the
spam_cutoff setting I think. But I've decided to go back to spamprobe,
which works pretty well for me; bogofilter was something of an
experiment.

Grateful for your help.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic