Re: OT mozilla filter to keep my debian mail list organized

On Thursday 12 June 2003 02:22, Jeff Ali wrote:
> I didn't realize I was joining such a cool and active list so now I
> must find a way to keep the emails organized.
>
> Can someone tell me how to set up a simple filter in mozilla so that
> all the mail I receive from debian-users list gets put in a folder.
> I was going to set up the filter based on from or subject but i don't
> see anything to base it on.  Any ideas?

Haven't used Mozilla. But in KMail, I setup a filter based on TO, and it
pretty much filters 99.99% of the mails, and puts them into a specific
folder.

You should setup your email program, to filter mails, which are
addressed to the followings:

debian-user@lists.debian.org
debian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
debian-user-digest@list.debian.org
debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net

There are probably others. But these 4 are the most used ones.

Cheers
--
/* You can always count on Americans to do the
right thing; - after they've tried everything else.