Re: [OT] Bogus undelivered message

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 16:39, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> If you want your messages authenticated, sign them.

I just started with GPG and  I'm still learning.  I need some clarification
on the advice above.  Are you saying that by signing all emails, then I can
positively distinguish real undelivered from bogus undelivered because the
bogus ones will not have my digital signature?

I need to get a legitimate bounced message so I stare and compare.
--
Mike M.