[OT] Bogus undelivered message

Has anyone heard of bogus email undeliverable messages being used to
propogate virus?  I just got such a message from a system I did not
recognize.  I was tempted to investigate the attachments when I recalled that
real undelivered messages contain a lot of information about where it came
from and why.

I almost stepped in the dew-dew.

The thing that really pissed me off was that it came addressed to my email
address above - which I ONLY use for known good lists.  Bummer.
--
Mike M.