amaya was Re: Good Open Source Web Development software

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 01:42:07AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 02:10:45AM -0400, lists1 wrote:
> > I read a while back that Amaya development/updating wasn't very
> > rapid.
>
> It supports the current standard.  People who make the complaint that
> it doesn't get rapid development don't realize that people don't mess
> with a UI that just works.  It kind of reminds me of the old Windows
> program HoTMetaL.

Ok, I tried to give amaya a try but got the following error when I tried
to start the program:
emmajane@debian:/web$ amaya
Error creating GtkGLArea!

Any one have any ideas on what I need to do to get it to work?

thanks!

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin