[OT] IBM clicky keyboards (was Re: ergonomic setups)

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 19:21:08 +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 12:10:31PM -0500, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> > After all, your employer is much more likely to get you a comfortable
> > keyboard than a new, ergonomically designed office setup...
>
> Where from? The only genuine IBM clicky keyboard I've seen for ages and
> ages and ages is the one I'm typing this on, which I pulled out of a
> skip... (Thank you, Lord, for skips.)

At least one online store still offers them, by part number if needed. See
http://www.pckeyboard.com/ibmlist.html, which includes the model I'm typing
on (1396790).

HTH,
Ray
--
Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so Brain, but there's still a bug in there from last time.