Re: Backporting of debhelper: loops in dependencies !?

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 02:44:28PM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:
[testing maintenance scripts]
> I believe that they *should* check build-dependencies; otherwise
> building debian from scratch might become impossible...

It would be nice; aj mentioned a while back that it wasn't done for
woody because it was already difficult enough to get testing started up,
and said that he'd like to do it for sarge. I'm not sure what the plans
for this are at the moment. As ever, there are too many release-related
tasks to do ...