Re: Evolution UI fonts in Gnome 2 on Woody

Following your suggestion below, I changed the default font that appears
in Evolution UI, and some other places as well - Gnome 1 apps, I
suspect.

gtkfontsel shows me fonts - no truetype fonts among them.

Gnome 2 font configuration lists truetype fonts, and I've selected them
for several default positions.

Is there some way to make truetype fonts more universally available?
XF86config-4 has guard lines in it threatening doom from Debconf, so if
a solution involves changes to that, please tell me how to deal with
Debconf.  I'm new to Debian.

I'm reading in the meantime.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Bret

--
Bret Comstock Waldow <bwaldow@alum.mit.edu>