Re: Evolution UI fonts in Gnome 2 on Woody

On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 01:40, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 06:27, Bret Comstock Waldow wrote:
> > Is it a legacy Gnome 1.4 setting that's lurking
> > somewhere?
>
> Something like that. Evo 1.2.4 is still a Gnome 1.4 program, so changes
> to Gnome 2 settings don't affect it. Evo 1.4 for G2 should be released
> on June 9, and I guess it will be ported to woody rather quickly, so
> maybe you shouldn't bother too much.

I do plan to backport evo 1.4.  I am running 1.3.92 now on my backport,
and everything works really well, except gnome-pilot 2 (required by evo
1.4) doesn't sync memos at all (issued bug report already), and I need
to figure out a way to backport gnome-spell so that it will work on
woody.

Once these issues are worked out, evolution 1.4 will end up in my
gnome2.2 backport.

Jamie