Re: Evolution UI fonts without GNOME2

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 07:40:53AM +0200, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> Something like that. Evo 1.2.4 is still a Gnome 1.4 program, so changes
> to Gnome 2 settings don't affect it. Evo 1.4 for G2 should be released
> on June 9, and I guess it will be ported to woody rather quickly, so
> maybe you shouldn't bother too much.
> In any case, here's what you can do:

hmm .. I have rather similar problem, instead of Evo 1.2, I'm using Evo
1.3.9x from unstable and since I'm running only blackbox without
gnome-session manager and all other crap, it's rather difficult to set
fonts in new Evo. Whenever I start Evo it has crappy fonts .. but after
I run Gnome-Control-Center (or any other gnome-settings utility..) it
reconfigure fonts to what I want .. but it also changes my backround and
all the keybindings ;-[ How can I solve this problem?

regards,
 Andraz

--
   I don't need to compromise my principles, because they don't have the
slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway.	  -- Calvin