Re: testing -- kdebase-audiolibs dependency

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:18:59 -0600 Harshwardhan Nagaonkar wrote:
> Carlos Sousa wrote:
> >
> >    dpkg --remove kdebase-audiolibs kde kdebase-dev
> >
> Yes, that worked. Thanks so much. Does this mean that we can post to the
> debian bug-list place and tell them to put this solution there. Or is it
> just a really good workaround?

This is absolutely not a solution to the bug. We were *very* lucky that
only these 3 packages triggered the apt bug, if other more important
(to us) packages were involved we would have a disfunctional apt managing
our system.

Anyway, glad I could be of help.

--
Carlos Sousa