testing -- kdebase-audiolibs dependency

Hello all,
I have been trying to upgrade a testing system for about 2 weeks now. I have noticed that there is this following issue:

#apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Failed
  kde: Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed or
                kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.

If I try to fix this manually with:

#apt-get install kdebase3-audiolibs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package kdebase3-audiolibs has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package kdebase3-audiolibs has no installation candidate

So then I tried this:
#apt-get install kdebase-audiolibs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, kdebase-audiolibs is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 64  not upgraded.

I remember checking more into this about 2 weeks ago. Somehow after some digging, I stumbled on to some libvorbis dependency stuff for kdebase-audiolibs in which one vorbis package was getting replaced by about 2-3 other vorbis related packages.

So I decided to wait it out since it takes some time for all the packages to get sorted out in testing and I certainly do not expect every apt-get upgrade to go smoothly in testing. (but I do in unstable :)

Anyone have any pointers as to if this issue can be solved. In any case, I am just going to wait for it work itself out over the next few days/weeks or so. So I can just wait, but if there is a solution out there, I would like to use it!

Thanks for all the great help,
--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
Electrical Engineering Sysop