Re: cupsys works, lpr does not

Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 03:03:24PM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 01:01:50PM -0600, Harshwardhan Nagaonkar wrote:

worked for me. I also removed the "Loopbreak" after I was done since I didn't want to leave options turned on which I don;t know about and which are not turned on by default.

Will a # suffice to comment it out? I'm assuming that # is standard...but
assuming often gets me into trouble. ;)

The answer to that is "no, it will not suffice. Move the file to
aptdotconf if you would like to keep it around for reference purposes."

emma :)

Wow, you got the answer fast. I guess my mind-solution-transmitting system finally works now. Thanks for being the first zombie of the system, your beta-tester t-shirt will be mind-warped to you. Now to file the patent..... hehehehe :p

--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
Electrical Engineering Sysop