Connecting to a WinCE based PDA

Hello together,

I have been searcing the web a long time, but could not find much
information. I was given a Windows CE based pocket pc (why not an
ipaq?!?). Although it has got a card slot (MMC / SD), i wonder if i can
communicate with this device via USB. I mean, it must not be data sync
with my apps, but just plain data transmission.

This device can be connected via USB serial on /dev/ttyUSB0, and there
is an app called "minicom" that can be used to talk to that pocket pc.
However, you have to use AT commands - thus it seems to be usefull for
using that thing as a modem. However, i just want to use it for copying
data.
Has anyone experiences and application hints on doing that?

The device:

USB major:	0bb4 (High Tech Computer Corp.)
USB minor:	00ce

This pocket pc is sold by - as:
- O2		XDA GSM/GPRS Pocket PC
- Orange	SPV
- T-Mobile	MDA

Thank you for any hints!!!

--
greetings,                   |  /"\
                             |  \ /  ASCII-Ribbon-Campaign
Timo                         |   X     Against HTML Mail
                             |  / \
PUBLIC KEY:
D8279D57     Timo Boewing  <blazko@online.de> 2002/09/25
Fingerprint = DB88 686D 44D8 6F1B 5B1A D24F 037E F898 D827 9D57