JSP, emacs y mmm-mode

Hi all,
  I am sorry for the previous message in spanish, I have made a mistake when
posting the message.  I am trying to configure the emacs editor to work
properly with JSP files. I have installed 'mmm-mode', I haved followed the
instructions in the documentation wiht I have no results.

  I have put the following line in my .emacs file:

(setq mmm-global-mode 'maybe)

and it does no work, then I have put the following ones:

(mmm-add-group 'jsp
 `((jsp-code
    :submode java
    :match-face (("<%!" . mmm-declaration-submode-face)
                 ("<%=" . mmm-output-submode-face)
                 ("<%"  . mmm-code-submode-face))
    :front "<%[!=]?"
    :back "%>"
    :insert ((?% jsp-code nil @ "<%" @ " " _ " " @ "%>" @)
             (?! jsp-declaration nil @ "<%!" @ " " _ " " @ "%>" @)
             (?= jsp-expression nil @ "<%=" @ " " _ " " @ "%>" @))
    )
   (jsp-directive
    :submode text-mode
    :face mmm-special-submode-face
    :front "<%@"
    :back "%>"
    :insert ((?@ jsp-directive nil @ "<%@" @ " " _ " " @ "%>" @))
    )))

but it still does not work, any ideas? please help!!!

Luis Llana