SID: Mozilla "Junk" filter does not work

I recently decided to switch from the mozilla snapshot in SID to the regular SID version due to instability of the snapshot lately. I notice that the "Junk" filter and the other filter portions do not seem to work. I did set them up according to the properties that I was using with the snapshot, however they work in the snapshot version not in standard. Is this a known bug? Does anyone have these working properly?
Thanks.

--
John Foster