Re: VMWare

mavi-net internet hizmetleri, 2003-Jun-05 11:27 +0300:
> I am a Windows User, I want to learn GNU/Linux Debian, but all of my special
> docs and project in Win32 platform. So I tried to use VMWare to learn
> Debian, after that, if I can success that, I will transfer all of my
> projects to Linux. Now; I have a problem about Debian in VMware, graphical
> sytem does not run. I tried a lot of screen config on XF86Config file but
> noting change. So, if anybody now, can you help me about using Debian in
> VMware on Win32 machine?
>
> Thanks

You need to install the VMWare Tools which will install a XF86Config-4
file provided by VMWare.  For instructions on installing the Tools,
after booting Debian, click on "Settings" from the VMWare menu, and
then click on "VMWare Tools Install".

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer