Converting OE6 .dbx folders -dbx2mbox

Hi All,

I use OE6 with OE-Quote fix in win98 and I use sylpheed under Linux.
I have a  voluminous mail box folder under OE which I would like to
conver to standard mbox format which can be read by sylpheed so that I
need not go back to OE for email.
I searched for a utility and found dbx2mbox-0.3.0. I downloaded  the
source and installed it. I copied one of my OE6 folders and ran
./dbx2mbox on it. It ran alright but I do not know where it has placed
the converted mbox file to be read in sylpheed.
Also man page says it converts .dbx files from OE5. I doubt whether it
has converted the OE6 .dbx file at all.

Is there any other better utility or is there any other thing to be
done on dbx2mbox-0.3.0 itself ?

Pl help

N S Srikanth