Re: VMWare

> I have a problem about Debian in VMware,
> graphical sytem does not run. I tried a lot of screen config on
> XF86Config file but noting change.

That sounds like you need to install the VMWare Drivers for Linux. I
don't know how VMWare accomplishes that, as it has been a long time
since I have touched VMWare, but I remember that you have to insert a
virtual disk (This is perfectly documented in the manual BTW) and
perform some steps to install a virtual driver for VMWare. HTH

Yours Truly,
Toni